Hire J1 Visa Staff for Summer 2015
Work and Travel USA Program, sponsored by several international
educational organizations designated as sponsors by the
United States Department of State, allows English-speaking university students, selected
from Europe and Asia, to experience American life and to bring cultural diversity to your workplace. Our J1 workers arrive in late May and may remain until September or October.
They are legally authorized to work and are fully covered by medical insurance.
The program is sponsored by the US Government which provides work authorization for the participants.
Aside from being industrious during regular working hours, most will welcome any overtime work during
your busy season as well.
Summer Workers Program Registration and Selection Process
- Please let us know your requirements by filling out our Registration Form
- We advertise your positions and will start looking for the right candidates for your firm. Please note that depending on the time of the year and your requirements, this may take up to sixty days. We do recommend that you register as soon as possible.
- You receive resumes of our candidates and you will have three business days for your review and approval.
- Upon your approval of each candidate, we ask you to sign a non-binding statement of intent to hire. This document is required for the sponsor before they issue paperwork to apply for a J1 Visa. You may however cancel your offer at any time.
- The sponsoring organizations will contact you to verify your interest in hiring each of our candidates as well as other information necessary .
- We keep you updated on the arrival dates of your foreign staff.
- You can be sure that each worker has all the proper documents including work authorization.
- We guarantee immediate response to any of your questions and we remain available to you as to any concerns.