Seasonal Hiring Programs
The Summer Program, sponsored by several international educational organizations such as the YMCA and the Council on International Educational Exchange, operated under the auspices of the United States Government, allows English-speaking students, selected from Europe and Asia, to experience American life.
College students from Southern American countries arrive in December and may remain until February or March. Winter resorts, hotels, stores or any other businesses can benefit from legally employing intelligent hard-working English-speaking students from Brasil, Argentina, Peru, and other countries.
College students from Thailand will arrive in February or March and may work for you until May or June.
Registration Form and Selection Process
- Please let us know your requirements by filling out our Registration Form
- We advertise your positions and will start looking for the right candidates for your firm. Please note that depending on the time of the year and your requirements, this may take up to sixty days. We do recommend that you register as soon as possible.
- You receive resumes of our candidates and you will have three business days for your approval.
- Upon your approval of each candidate, we ask you to sign a non-binding statement of intent to hire. This document is required by the State Department before they issue a J-1 Visa. However you may cancel your offer at any time.
- The sponsoring organizations may contact you to verify your interest in hiring each of our candidates.
- We keep you updated on the arrival dates of your foreign staff.
- You can be sure that each worker has all the proper documents including work authorization.
- We guarantee immediate response to any of your questions and we remain available to you as to any concerns.